What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server, to provide the user with a tailored experience when navigating the website. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- As necessary for website operation, for example to enable you to login to your account or place an order.
- To analyse the use of the sites by, for example, recognising and counting the number of visitors and how they move around the sites. This helps us to see what parts of the site are popular and which sections need improving to make the experience better for user.
- To recognise you when you return to the sites so that content can be personalised for you, for example, by remembering your country and site preferences.
- To record your visit to the sites and the pages you have visited and links you have followed. We will use this to make the sites more relevant to your interests.
- To enable us to deliver more personalised advertising to you by working together with selected advertising partners.
Cookies We Use
Please note that although we endeavour to keep this list current, the cookies used may change from time to time.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. These cookies also help us make the most of the money we spend on advertising. Google Analytics uses these cookies to discover when you first visited our site, how often you come back and how long you spend shopping. The information stored by these cookies can be seen only by unseely.com and Google and never shows any confidential information. This information is anonymous and does not identify specific individuals or their details.
Google Adwords, Google Tag Manager
We use a Facebook pixel to help us determine the best delivery of our Facebook advertising.
By using and browsing the unseely.com, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. However, you can choose to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
The ICO provide an extensive explanation of the ways that you can block cookies, please visit https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/ for more information on how to block cookies. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the unseely.com website.